Monday, August 1, 2016

Week 2 (underwhelming, but I feel like I'm getting there!)











 I feel like I should have done this last week. In an attempt to somewhat render each item (animal, vehicle, environment, character) I couldn't get any of them to look the way I wanted. So I spent this week trying to come up with better versions of each (except the vehicle, couldn't get around to that).

 Happier with the new "Dad" character, will start rendering in the following days.

 Studied horse anatomy. Couldn't find much images of boar anatomy, but I think the art style I went for allows me to be a little bit more "liberal" with my boars. Came up with a sheep like wooly boar design. This animal provides wool, ivory and meat to the residents.

 I was trying to figure out what kind of energy source these people would use in their village. I wanted to make a factory, but there is no significant scene in the story that takes place in a factory. Instead I will incorporate factory elements to a shot of the village.

 Been quite underwhelming so far. This exercise is supposed to make me work a lot harder than I'm used to, yet I still didn't manage my time properly to get the work done. Next week, I will take no more than one day off, and work my behind off to try and catch up.

 Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment